Aft Ventilation covers - replacements

Balladier

Aft Ventilation covers - replacements

Post by Balladier »

Does anyone know where I can buy new covers for the ventilation pipe - preferably in the UK.
Liese

Re: Aft Ventilation covers - replacements

Post by Liese »

prjacobs

Post by prjacobs »

If you mean the "mushroom" vents on the stern would these do the job?
I haven't found a source fort the originals .. yet.
TamTam

Post by TamTam »

http://www.vegamarin.se/en/spec-for-alb ... walve.html
I think those are original and will fit on the Ballad too? Its from Vegamarine in Sweden, I don´t know if they ship to uk...
Bob McGovern

Post by Bob McGovern »

TamTam wrote:http://www.vegamarin.se/en/spec-for-alb ... walve.html
I think those are original and will fit on the Ballad too? Its from Vegamarine in Sweden, I don´t know if they ship to uk...
Good find! Also, I had lost the vegamarine bookmark, so it is helpful to have that again.

These covers also appear fairly simple to make in FRP if you cannot buy replacements. Perhaps a margerine/oleo/yoghurt tub for a mold?
prjacobs

Post by prjacobs »

I searched that site and must have scrolled right past it ... Thanks for the link.
I put one in my shopping cart to see the checkout possibilities and I see their country list is all inclusive, so they'll probably ship anywhere.
Also, on the "Shipping Conditions" it says "Deliveries outside Sweden: For deliveries to other countries, the freight surcharge for each country , you see it when you checkout."
Good to know, thanks TamTam
Balladier

Post by Balladier »

I ordered from the Vega Marin site today - thanks so much for all the help! The old one ones got damaged this year - but they were very brittle so I'm not too surprised.
Benoit

Post by Benoit »

Hi all,
I ordered those covers to vegamarin last year. They are exactly the same as the old ones. They shipped them to France so I think they can ship to anywhere.
If someone need it, I also find the curtain clips (on a french website but also on albinmotor.com (see on "albin boat spares")

Benoît